The Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley is proud to be an official KidCents charity!
KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities. The Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley is now listed as an official KidCents charity on kidcents.com.
Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases and donate their change to an official KidCents charity. Here’s how you can enroll in the KidCents program and round-up to the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley:
Step 1: Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti (Skip to Step 2 if you are already a wellness+ with Plenti member)
• Visit www.KidCents.com and click ‘Sign In’ on the left
• Click the box on the right to ‘Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti
• Complete registration process for wellness+ with Plenti
• Click through to finish signing up in Plenti
• When finished with both processes, you will be directed to RiteAid.com
Step 2: Enroll in the KidCents Round-Up Program
• Visit www.KidCents.com
• You should see your account logged in on the left. If not, sign in with the account information.
• Click ‘Start rounding up today!’ dial on the left
Step 3: Designate Your Charity
• Click ‘Select a Charity’ on the left
• Type Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley and click ‘Select This Charity’
Thank you for your support!